Delicate 14K Gold Filled Circle Bracelet
Made to order in 1-3 business days.
Simple yet very elegant!
Soft colored yellow gold
- 16mm circle
Matching necklace available
✩ 14K GOLD FILLED ✩
The best balance between cost and quality, gold-filled jewellery have a thick layer of 14k gold, heat and pressure bonded to a high-quality brass core. They contain much more real gold than regular gold-plated pieces.
Get a matching necklace:
✴ 14K Gold Filled Jewellery Care Instructions ✴
14k gold filled jewellery can last beautifully for many years. The thick outer layer of gold makes it highly durable and safe for most people with allergies or sensitive skin.
Here are some of our tips on how to keep your jewelry sparkling for as long as possible.
Perfume, lotions, sunscreen... Try to minimize these kinds of products ending up on your jewelry.
Try avoiding getting your jewelry wet. It won’t cause big damage right away, but it will tarnish it slowly over time.
There are a lot of chemicals in your sweat, so it is best to take jewelry off to work out.
It’s a real thing that can cause gold to tarnish more quickly for some people. Unfortunately, unless you have experience with 14k gold fill and know how it works with your skin, the only way
to know is to try it. For 90% of people, it’s a love match. For the other 10%, pieces might not be quite as sparkly after a few months.
Store your pieces in their original boxes in a dry place and always clasp the chains to avoid them from tangling.